Saturday, December 26, 2009

good morning saturday

as i lay on the bed, play super mario brothers, my bro is in town and my hub is playing guitar. did i mention i was also drinking coffee...some of my fav things...what a great holiday this year.all around starting from the fun halloween all dressed up, turkey day, and now a wonderful time at xmas with friends and family...

some perspective on 2009:

- job: am grateful to be doing what I do.

- hubbie: amazing being, we'll be celebrating 7 wedding years on Jan 4th. so glad we are together.

- family: dad passed this year, incredibly sad, but made us all stronger and more appreciative of family he continues to be remembered and thought about daily...love you.

- irv: love you,bro.

- mom & king: love you!!!

- jenn b.: you're amazing, keep shining your light to all you come across and yourself!!!

- brent: love you.

- friends: have had an amazing time with friends this year, it all started with breaking in the new year last year in Tahoe, hot tubbin in the USA baby...love you guys...thank you for sharing in amazing memories, tons of laughs, dancing, falling on the dance floor, crafting, and above all, being there for me...thank you, love you!!!see you in tiberon for some more hot tubbin'

- old friends: you are the best and will continue to live in my heart and are a HUGE part of me and who I am. Thank you. i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvve youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

- new friends: thank you for remining me to shine my light...and to keep my soul shining in rainbow colors.

much love - Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment