Tuesday, October 12, 2010

inspiration




Hi,

As some of you might have noticed, I use this blog as an inspiration, insight to what I love. This is my journal, my public diary, my notes for me to go back to, share with, and have on file instead of all the other places I usually jot my thoughts/ideas on.

So today, I thought I would share with you an artist that I love.

This picture in Elle Magazine is what sparked my interest in her...

her name, Maya Hayuk
She is the artist that designed these for Ray Ban. I looked her up, went to her show, and am in love with her art. Her colors are fluorescent, she creates patterns, sense stimulating art, and I love it.

thought I would share. here are some places you can find her and more images of her art.


 
more images of her work

No comments:

Post a Comment