Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunny Sunday

As the weekend winds down, i wanted to take a moment and catch you up on things I've learned lately.

1. did yosemite with friends over memorial day weekend

learned to be grateful to have these friends I feel like myself around, friends i can let loose with and take fun trips with.

2. Went to a craft fair today

Learned to let loose with my own art & jewelry if not withy own stuff, then where? Exactly. I must not have boundries, I must do the whole enchilada, not worry about being common.

3. Love

Learned and know to trust in the universe and love everything, especially myself & Ryan!!!

--------------- ---------------
What you should take from this, be grateful, love everything, be yourself-and don't hold back on anything!!!




My newest creation today

Xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment