what's so great about it is that:
- I can drink it when I need a snack
- when I'm wanting to go to the cafe
- when I want something hot to warm me up
- when I need something to chill me out
- zero calories
- zero caffeine
- Hibiscus C Blend Teabags (Peet's)
- Tazo Passion (Starbucks)
- Spearmint Tea @ SFMoma
- Herbal Teas (Stash)
- what are yours?
When I was little, my grandma use to fix me tea. She & I would sit and sip tea from a tea cup. Sometimes, she would pour some of my tea into the saucer, blow on it to cool it off, and I would sip it from there. Sometimes she would add a slice of lemon.
Now-a-days, I drink it straight, without any sugar, honey, or lemon. But if you've taking time out to make some or have people over, that's one of the best & sweetest ways to enjoy it.
check out some of these great sites that cover:
- the origin of tea (love this one)
- how to make tea (video)
- types of teas
- cute tea cups